Money Laundering Statement
The prevention of money laundering is a key focus of regulatory authorities in developed countries around the world. Money laundering regulations are designed to inhibit the movement of funds derived from criminal activity and to restrict the availability of money to fund terrorist activities.
In accordance with our regulatory obligations, we have strict procedures in place to minimise the risk that our service could be used for money laundering purposes including:
- Identification of all clients
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious transactions
- Maintaining records for at least five years
- Training staff to recognize suspicious transactions and to be aware of their reporting obligations
We will not accept you as a client until we are satisfied that you are who you say you are. Furthermore, we reserve the right at any stage to refuse to process your transaction if you fail to provide us with satisfactory information
We will not ask you to provide any information that is not necessary to satisfy our legal obligations. You should
WARNING: Money laundering is a criminal offense. You should be aware that, by misusing our service, you could expose yourself to criminal prosecution, as we are bound to automatically report such behavior to the authorities. Examples of misuse include, but are not limited to:
- Breaking a large transaction into smaller transactions to avoid reporting
- Providing false or misleading contact details
- Providing false identification documents
We do not want your business if the funds you are transferring are sourced from, or are related to, criminal activity.